Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We’re trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
The head of global campaigns will lead a cross-functional team to plan and execute global demand-generation campaigns. If you have mastered the art of integrating online and offline programs (e.g., webinars, social media, digital advertising, events, direct mail, partner programs) to create coordinated demand generation campaigns, then we want to meet you.
You will quarterback the planning, execution, measurement and optimization of horizontal and account-based marketing campaigns that engage the champion, decision makers and influencers of target accounts. We seek someone who is passionate about storytelling and building relationships with our target audience, engaging them with the right content to reduce sales cycles and ensure both renewal and expansion as we introduce new products.
We are looking for a bold leader who builds trust, is committed to excellence, puts customers first and is accountable.
- Define campaigns
- Collaborate with leaders of Americas and International marketing to define and develop campaign priorities and goals
- Analyze salesforce data and data analytics from the Lookout Security to determine campaign performance and prioritization
- Leverage third-party data to confirm campaign strategy, identify opportunities
- Work with the lead of product management to ensure campaigns are aligned with new products and differentiating capabilities
- Develop campaigns
- Create the campaign brief with the campaign elements and launch plan
- Drive the content strategy and execution timeline for each campaign
- Coordinate with product marketing on content creation
- Balance your own creation of campaign assets with collaboration from other internal teams and outside agencies.
- Own and drive content creation with agencies (e.g., explainer videos)
- Create the campaign timeline to coordinate and drive on-time execution
- Ensure channel go-to-marketing partners are an integral part of each campaign
- Launch campaigns
- Develop a coordinated plan with the leader of digital marketing for flawless implementation on the website and in digital marketing programs (e.g., content syndication, advertising)
- Write and publish a campaign tool kit for use by theatre marketing teams, sales teams and channel marketing
- Coordinate execution across all marketing functions (e.g., product marketing, communications, theatre teams)
- Share campaign plans with the Lookout Personal and Lookout SMB team for them to leverage in those markets
- Measure campaigns
- Define dashboard reporting and drive regular engagement between field marketing and sales persons
- Run regular meetings with theatre sales, sales ops and marketing leaders to create awareness and drive follow through
- 10+ years of marketing experience with 6+ years integrated campaigns leadership experience in a field or channel marketing at technology SaaS B2B companies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field required
- Experience implementing innovative and creative marketing campaigns that generate new opportunities and accelerate existing opportunities
- Previous accountability for managing a budget and aligning it with business goals
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills
- Proven track record of working productively with digital, product, channel and theatre marketing peers
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to see the big picture and alignment to sales and marketing opportunities
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience leading members in other teams to execute on time in a coordinate manner
- History of tracking and measuring online and offline marketing programs and ROI
- Worked in the fast-paced cybersecurity industry is a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel