Are you an exceptionally creative, forward-thinking graphic designer interested in building and evolving the visual identity of a brand across multiple touchpoints?
Boundless is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Growth marketing team, working closely with team leaders across multiple brands and digital channels, owning design for social media content, static video graphics, blog asset design, ebooks and lead magnets, paid marketing initiatives, and more. We are a small but mighty team and this is a highly collaborative and iterative role.
The ideal candidate is a team player, comfortable juggling multiple projects at once, and is fluent in Adobe CC, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator—After Effects is a big plus. You are a visual storyteller, who recognizes the importance of brand identity and design in business. You see a shift in priorities as an opportunity, not a challenge, and are able to proactively manage multiple projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate can bring innovative ideas and visual solutions to every project and is comfortable creating design that is optimized for marketing performance. This person likes to research and share current industry design trends as they relate to the brand and has a growth mindset both professionally and personally. Portfolio required for application.
In this role, in your first month you’ll:
- Learn about the various immigration products we offer, develop a deep understanding of what our customers are experiencing and the challenges they face, and design solutions that can make their brand experience better.
- Familiarize yourself with existing brand assets and style guides and partner with Dir. of Organic Acquisition to build brand guidelines for organic acquisition channels
- Concept, develop and create original social media graphics and blog infographics in collaboration with the Growth team
Within three months you’ll:
- Create a library of graphic templates to be used on social media channels with variations for each channel, including Facebook posts, blog infographics, Instagram content, Youtube thumbnails and graphics, and design elements for TikTok.
- Work with Growth paid marketing team to design video and static ads on an ongoing basis
- Bolster email marketing campaigns with variable design solutions for A/B testing
Within a year you’ll also:
- Build a library of designs and templates for visual content across channels at Boundless
- Create and manage a photo/design asset database
- Helped to define the visual system and build guidelines across customer touch points for Boundless brands
- Own the visual evolution of the Boundless brand identity in digital marketing channels