SUMMARY: Owlet Baby Care is seeking an Associate Director of Lifecycle Marketing to grow our retention channels from the ground up. This includes building strategies and tactically executing plans. This role can have a huge impact to the Owlet business, as it also includes managing programs in NAMER, EMEA, and APAC. Responsibilities include: driving lifecycle strategies, overseeing the email marketing in multiple regions, coding, QAing, and deploying of all marketing emails, while working closely with our marketing departments such as brand, retail, product marketing, and growth. The candidate will report to the VP of Growth and the marketing team.
We’re looking for a candidate with proven experience on the agency side or within an in-house marketing team.
- Coding, QA, and deployment of HTML emails using ESPs
- Creating device agnostic lifecycle marketing programs for NAMER, EMEA and APAC
- Providing strategy and implementation of email and nurture programs, workflows, managing audiences, and segmentation
- Collaborate and share optimization plans for design, copy and email messaging
- Experience in end-to-end RFPing, onboarding and integrating an ESP
- Developing and maintaining an email calendar to support both planned and ad-hoc email campaigns and programs
- Driving test plans and applying data driven techniques to optimize sales with existing customers including: personalization, frequency testing, messaging testing, offer testing, creative testing, segmentation / targeting and delivery timing testing. SQL is required.
- Manage planning resources/tools to deliver against key metrics including CTR, open rates, revenue, and engagement.
- Creating a center of excellence for lifecycle marketing, monitoring industry trends while driving actionable recommendation
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-7 years experience coding, providing QA, and deploying inbox-ready HTML emails. Knowledge of HTML, CSS and email client basics on desktop and mobile
- 4-5 years experience managing email marketing campaigns inclusive but not limited to using SQL and similar queries to analyze data
- 5-7 years experience managing email audiences, workflows, segmentation, within a variety of email marketing platforms
- Bonus: experience with the following ESPs, but not limited to: LeanPlum, SalesForce, etc.
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Flex Time
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package (Medical/LTD/STD/Life), Employer HSA Contribution
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law