- Drafting, analyzing and negotiating contracts.
- Provide contractual support to all departments in the company.
- Ensure that the terms of contractual agreements are written in language that is legally binding.
- Assist clients to fulfill the terms of or to terminate contracts on mutually amicable terms.
- Review contract terms and conditions to verify that they are in compliance with company policies and all applicable federal and state laws.
- Clearly explain contract terminology in simple language.
- Self-monitor progress according to the schedule of completion to submit drafts and documents in a timely manner.
- Proofread, edit, and fact-check legal documents for accuracy and consistency.
- Manage internal contract approval and execution processes.
- Manage contracts database and contract management software.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of legal or paralegal experience, preferably working directly with contract law.
- Knowledge of current and legally binding contractual language and terminology.
- Willingness to work both virtually and/or in an office setting.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and suggest solutions for problems, customer complaints, and client concerns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of negotiation best practices, in both in-person and written form.
- Knowledge of FDA, FTC, and data privacy regulations a plus.
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Flexible schedules
- Paid holidays
- Product discounts
- 401(k) program with company match
- Eligible for company-sponsored benefits package 1st day of the month, following your hire date
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.