At Owlet, we are making a real difference in the lives of parents and their infants every day through cutting-edge technology at the forefront of wearable tech, the internet-of-things, and big data.
The Demand Planning Analyst will be key role contributing to the forecasting efforts at Owlet. This role will lead CPFR calls with key customers, collaborate forecasts with sell-through with the sales team, and prepare monthly S&OP meetings for executive sign off on our forecast. As Owlet continues to grow domestically and globally this role will help create processes for forecast iteration, statistical analysis, and model creation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Utilize and improve the company’s forecasting and purchasing system to create inventory forecasts, identify key decision points, and drive improvement via S&OP process.
- Work with Sales and Sales Ops teams to prepare for and collaborate forecasts with major retail partners via CPFR meeting
- Work with product managers and sales teams to create new product forecasts
- Review Sellthrough data to adjust forecasts
- Manage promotion planning and retail display needs and incorporate into forecasts
- Work with Supply Planning team to ensure proper handoff of the forecast for purchasing
- Analyze data in excel and ERP
- Create forecasting models in excel and ERP allowing for dynamic changes and what-if scenario analysis
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years + of experience in a procurement, supply chain or inventory planning role
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent industry training and experience
- Familiar with the use of ERP systems
- Familiar with building statistical forecasting models
- Proficiency with Excel and full Microsoft Suite
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment under minimal supervision
- Forward thinker and self-starter who can follow directions but will also go the extra step
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Flexible schedules
- Paid holidays
- Product discounts
- 401(k) program with company match
- Eligible for company-sponsored benefits package 1st day of the month, following your hire date
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.