Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We are trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
We’re looking for a high-energy, creative, detail-oriented and passionate person to join the Sales organization at Lookout. You will be responsible for managing and creating multiple aspects of our relationship within the Americas territory. Successful candidates will be results-oriented, self-directed and have a strategic orientation balanced with a strong ability to contribute directly to the businesses we build with our customers. You have solid contacts within the technical community. You are an experienced engineer with a successful track record of solving difficult technical issues, architecting a solution to meet customer needs, and provide valuable feedback to developers based on customer input. You know how to ensure that your customer's needs and wants are conveyed across the organization, while primarily safeguarding the interests of your own company.
- You will forecast and deliver upon the revenue plan associated with your named accounts
- You will create deep ongoing technical relationships at multiple levels of the organization, you will represent their interests well internally, most importantly balancing Lookout’s interests with that of the customer
- You will manage investments to improve win probability
- You will position the capabilities of Lookout Security products with the customer to help define RFP requirements
- You will aid in the response to RFIs and RFPs in a timely and professional manner to win business
- You will communicate customer requirements and competitive data, including feature needs, and value proposition to the product and marketing teams and senior management
- You will provide input to senior management on go-to-market strategies
- You will build the Lookout Security brand by presenting at seminars and conferences.
- A solid system/sales engineer with excellent relevant experience, strong ties with customers and an extremely positive reputation for delivery
- 3+ years of direct sales engineering experience with customers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages
- The ability to help the company become a thought leader in the Mobile space
- The ability to sit on technical panels and deliver strong technical presentations to prospective customers
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others.
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational and follow up skills
- Valid Driver's License required