Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We are trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is actively seeking a high-energy, creative, detail-oriented and passionate person to join the fast growing Americas Channel Sales organization. The Inside Sales Channel Account Manager (iCAM) will have a dynamic role within the sales organization that will include working directly with Lookout's insides sales, field sales and channel marketing teams to develop and execute the individual channel plans within each territory. Channel partners you will engage with includes Distribution partners, VARs, Carrier Partners, Integrators, Service Providers and Alliance Partners.
- Identify and recruit channel partners, as well as enable and build relationships with individual sales reps at partners
- Field inbound calls, make outbound calls and use other means of communication such as email and social networking to identify sales opportunities with channel partners.
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive partners' revenue generation activities.
- Implement and manage channel programs at each of these partners to ensure the appropriate amount of focus on our products and services
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partners that are supported.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and engineering as needed to move channel opportunities to closure.
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota.
- Responsible for closing business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Four year university preferred or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of selling or account management experience within IT industry
- Proven track record in sales. Demonstrated ability to move leads through entire sales process.
- Ability to understand and conceptualize a complex two-tier partner ecosystem
- Proficient with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and CRM tools such as salesforce.com.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation required.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills.