Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We are trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Our approach to mobile security, from the beginning, has been to analyze all aspects of the mobile ecosystem and use a cloud-based machine learning solution to identify threats in that data, and protect our user from those threats via a light-weight cloud connected mobile app. With the support of leading integration and go-to-market partners, our innovative solutions have defined, and continue to lead, in each of their market categories. We are looking for an exceptional product manager to lead the development and go-to-market of our enterprise offerings.
- Product strategy: define the product roadmap for enterprise products. Identify and gather requirements, define and spec features, and work cross-functionally to bring them to market.
- Customer development: go on-site with customer to deeply understand their problems and requirements.
- Customer success: ensure our existing customers are overwhelmingly successful using your products and new features.
- Partner internally: the enterprise product line is very cross functional at Lookout. Accordingly, you will partner internally with different product teams to ensure that there is alignment to your goals and roadmap.
- Product requirements and delivery: write PRD and requirements for your projects. Work with engineering on a day to day basis to prioritize and execute on product features and delivery.
- Strategic planning: you are the voice for your products and will work with sales to communicate your roadmap and ensure alignment with strategic planning exercises.
- Experience shipping high quality mobile and web app user experiences.
- Identified and evangelized game-changing product innovations that support and improve your company’s strategic and competitive position.
- Gathered, analyzed and communicated competitive and market intelligence.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills:
- Able to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences.
- Innate ability to drive consensus and forward motion.
- Managed product requirements and translate them into compelling products and capabilities.
- Directed future product efforts and business direction.
- Comfortable working with designers on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research.
- Able to stay organized, thrive and get the right things done in an environment where there is no end of things to do.
- 7 years product management experience or equivalent technical experience.
- BS/BA or equivalent in CS or related technical field. MBA preferred.