Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We are trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is seeking a Sr. HR Systems Manager who is passionate about leveraging technology to enhance the employee experience. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in supporting Workday and our HR stack. This role can be based anywhere in the US.
- Owns all aspects of Lookout’s HR systems including configuration, data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, system upgrades and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Provides support for Workday, researching and resolving problems, issues with business processes; recommends alternate solutions. Troubleshoots any system issues and ensures appropriate parties are involved to resolve issue.
- Designs and configures dashboards for Managers and executive leadership.
- Partners with other departments to create, implement and monitor integrations. Responsible for making sure integrations run successfully and troubleshoot and problem solve when failures occur.
- Manages and delivers HR projects in a timely manner. Works with the HR team during planning, development, testing, rollout and support on Performance Management, Merit Increase, Open Enrollment and other projects.
- Creates and supports a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Prepares regularly. scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required. Provides HR team with reporting writing guidance.
- Provide admin support for internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. Research and resolve problems, recommend alternate solutions. Design and implement Greenhouse reporting, including analytics and insights.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years experience with HRIS platforms, including Workday HCM Core, ADP, Culture Amp and Lattice.
- Robust knowledge of Workday business processes and report writing, including security changes, step configuration, advanced and matrix reports, and dashboard configuration.
- Experience leading end-to-end HR systems projects including gathering requirements, system configuration, running tests, and implementation.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse preferred.
- Experience with design and management of HR Analytics (dashboards, scorecards, insights)
- Detail-oriented thinker exhibiting analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Team player with outstanding work ethic, interpersonal skills, flexibility, and ability to multitask.
- Strong written and oral communication and listening skills.