Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We’re trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
If you geek out on the latest martech and adtech tools for ABM, B2B intent data and multi-touch attribution, then we want to speak with you. Lookout is looking for a Digital Demand Generation and Analytics Manager to join our collaborative digital marketing operations team.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing, measuring and optimizing global digital advertising and lead generation campaigns, building awareness and creating demand for Lookout solutions across industries, and contributing to global revenue targets and sales pipeline across key regions. This position will own global digital marketing strategy and execution, apply creativity to implement new digital channels, prepare regular activity reports, track campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future promotions.
You will work closely with the global campaign director and creative designer to ensure digital marketing campaigns align to the global campaign roadmap and brand guidelines. You will work closely with the theatre marketing leaders to ensure the leads from digital demand generation programs are meeting their goals
We are looking for someone who is bold, builds trust, is committed to excellence, puts customers first and is accountable. This role will require strategic, data-driven thinking and independent hands-on execution skills to be successful.
- Plan and execute cross-channel digital marketing campaigns (e.g., paid display, search, social – programmatic ABM and publisher direct) aligned with business goals.
- Devise digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate target accounts/audiences
- Plan, negotiate, execute, and hold partners responsible for content syndication and BANT lead generation programs.
- Coordinate the creation, management, and optimization of digital creative, content and media plans (e.g., online video, banner ads, landing pages, nurture email streams).
- Forecast, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPI and ROI goals.
- Identify trends and insights; optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Improve the targeting of our digital programs based on buyer persona, segment-specific attributes, buying behavior
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Consult on campaign tagging, onsite tracking, and multi-touch attribution.
- Stay up to date with digital media, creative, competitive, and technology developments. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption.
- Expand and evolve our digital effort by researching new types of digital activities to pilot, work with third-party vendors, present recommendations to team, and support the pilot program from concept to completion
- Work cross-functionally with marketing operations, field marketing product marketing, corporate marketing, sales, public relations, analyst relations, web and creative services to help develop, execute, analyze and refine programs
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience (working with B2B Global Marketing preferred)
- Strong experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) platforms (e.g., Demandbase and RollWorks) and B2B Intent data (e.g., Bombora)
- Strong experience with online programmatic platforms (e.g., Adwords, DMP, DSP, DCO)
- Strong experience planning and negotiating content syndication and BANT programs
- Strong experience with web analytics (ex. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and multi-touch attribution tools (ex. Bizible)
- Strong experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools (e.g., Marketo, Salesforce)
- Experience optimizing landing pages and user funnels (A/B and multivariate testing)
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel (e.g., pivot tables, v-lookups, macros preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML, Google Tag Manager and ad servers (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Stay informed of latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Excellent analytical, data driven strategy, and project management skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (Masters degree a plus)
- B2B brand or digital agency experience a plus