Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We are trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Who Are We Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a talented and experienced sales professional to join our enterprise sales team in the Netherlands. The Territory Account Manager (EAM) will be responsible for sourcing and growing our business with enterprise customers in the Benelux region. We expect you to be a critical member of the Benelux Enterprise team working hand in hand with sales engineering, channel and Lookout's partners.
- Work in a dynamic and highly successful Sales team.
- Focus on engaging, closing and growing the top accounts in your territory in close collaboration with channel partners.
- Consistently build new opportunities while serving and growing existing accounts.
- You will have excellent relationship management skills that translate into identifying decision-makers and influencers.
- Manage opportunities, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience selling enterprise security products and services. Mobile software or security sales is a plus.
- Strong track record of driving sales in a high-touch model and collaborating effectively with channel partners in the security and/or wireless communications industry.
- Mastery of and ability to cultivate existing and new relationships
- Experience developing sales strategies, preparing proposals and quotes and presenting software products
- Broad-based technological awareness in the telecommunications or security industry, complemented by knowledge of mobile software concepts, with specific skills in the area of enterprise mobile security
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong presenter and closer with the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
- Creative innovator who is a proactive team player, with a proven track record working in matrixed environments
- Excellent business acumen
- Good relationship building and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritise in a dynamic, changing environment