At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly is hiring a conversion-focused CRO Manager to join our team and help grow our international business. We are looking for an experienced individual to help us transform our experimentation programs. You will be relentlessly focused on optimising the customer journey and partnering with the analytics, business management, design, marketing, and product teams to do so.
This position will be based in London, reporting to the Director, GTM.
- Set the landing page experimentation and app store optimisation strategy (ASO) for improving conversion across landing pages, app storefronts, and other parts of the customer journey including Web-to-app
- Develop a north star vision for our pages by benchmarking against competitors, industry, and eCommerce leaders
- Build a hypothesis backlog to address challenges identified in quantitative and qualitative research. This can come from your own data analysis or working with colleagues in the Business Management, Marketing, or wider Go To Market (GTM) teams.
- Own the end-to-end process of bringing the tests to life: building and launching tests without engineering is possible with our custom CMS
- Optimise longer-tail pages with key learnings to ensure we fully realise the value of our insights
- Brief our design and product teams for any assets or product/engineering support needed to execute against our testing priorities
- Partner with our Analytics team to measure the impact of each experiment and determine how to best scale any learnings
- Report out test results and keep the wider team updated on progress against our ambitious conversion goals
Skills, experience and knowledge required:
- 3-5+ years of experience in implementing A/B and MVT testing programs in fast paced and entrepreneurial environments. Ideal candidate backgrounds could be, but aren’t limited to CRO specialists, product managers or growth marketers. Language skills (Southern or Eastern European languages) are a strong plus.
- Highly analytical. The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven experimentation plans. Experience working with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other product analytics tools. SQL skills are a plus.
- Team player. Strong collaboration and communication skills. Ability to work cross-functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Motivated and self-driven. Has initiative and takes ownership of scope without direct guidance. The ability to work independently is essential. Someone who is energetic, nimble and wants to learn.
- Entrepreneurial. Committed to continually improving by taking smart risks. Thrives on taking on new challenges and learning from them.
- Highly organised. Meticulous attention to detail. Strong project management and execution abilities. Able to prioritise and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communicator. Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to tell data-driven stories and inspire colleagues.
- Life-long learner. Invests time in staying on top of the latest experimentation trends, technologies, and practices. Develops subject matter expertise in the internal and 3rd party tools, technologies, and applications used in the role and by the company.
- "Open leave" policy, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Travel benefit
- Professional development benefit
- 3000+ free online courses available
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organisation and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honourably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer