At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
We are looking for a customer-centric, motivated bilingual marketing coordinator to support execution of marketing promotions, web pages, and other digital assets. Reporting to a Product Marketing Manager, you will support go-to-market and campaign execution for our Asia, Africa and Latin America business regions.
You will gain exposure to many facets of marketing in a high-growth tech company.
What you'll do:
- Support the regional Africa, Asia and Latin America teams in executing marketing campaigns by creating and updating new promotions, content on landing pages, and in-product updates, with a mindset to improve conversion rates.
- Become an expert and power user of our content management system, CRM and other internal marketing tools.
- Manage execution and organization of projects, including collaborating across legal, compliance, product, operations, and customer success to communicate the status and results of projects.
- Develop an understanding of the customer journey, segments, use-cases, product experience and value proposition to provide quality assurance for campaigns, copy, and promotions, ensuring these are error free and reflect their intent. With time, serve as a customer experience advocate within the marketing team.
- Provide feedback to the marketing product team on usability and quality of internal and external tools that power marketing campaigns and support their efforts on scoping improvements.
- Support marketing activities, including competitor teardowns, presentation preparation, updating product offerings and other fact sheets, substantiating product marketing claims, filing project tickets, and occasionally conducting customer interviews.
Who you are:
- You are bilingual in English-Spanish, English-Vietnamese, or English-Mandarin Chinese.
- You enjoy coordinating the work of multiple teams: this enables you to manage assignments from three regional teams (Asia, Africa and Latin America) and other teams, in particular Channel owners.
- You are committed to continuous improvement by taking smart risks. You excel taking on new challenges and learning from them.
- Life-long learner. You invest time in staying on top of the latest consumer marketing trends, technologies, and practices. You will develop expertise in the internal and 3rd party tools used in the role and by the company.
- Ideal Background: Digital marketing execution with 1+ years of Marketing experience including use of content management systems and CRM. Experience in website production, conversion rate optimization, digital production, promotion email marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization, or app store optimization.
- BA in liberal arts or a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, International Relations or a related field.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an EVerify Employer.