At Remitly, we service over 3+ million customers around the globe and are inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants in sending money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly is looking for a hands-on Equity Plan Administrator to manage the daily administration of our global equity programs. Equity awards are a significant component of total compensation at Remitly. Reporting to the Principal Compensation Analyst, You will work with many teams across the company including Payroll, Legal, Finance, and HR functions, and will be the expert on global equity award administration.
What You'll Do
- Administer all types of global equity plans including those for Stock Options and Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
- Understand impact and considerations across teams (accounting, securities law, tax, payroll, and administration) for equity programs.
- Process grants, exercises and terminations partnering with HR, Payroll, Legal and Tax
- Input all equity activity in equity platform and ensure that equity activity is complete and accurate including demographic information
- Reconcile and support grant, exercise and releases, termination and cancelation activity to ensure plan compliance and accurate financial reporting related to equity compensation matters.
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, including compensation committee and board materials related to equity.
- Develop employee educational materials and resources on employee equity seminars.
- Work with our stock administration vendors, including daily interaction when handling daily account openings, exercise and release activities, and monitoring service.
- Answer employee and investor inquiries, troubleshoot and resolve issues regarding stock awards, and provide great customer service.
- Develop process improvements and support automation projects for the equity administration process
- Ad hoc equity and tax research and issue resolution.
- Work on special projects related to equity granting and reporting.
Who You Are
- BS/BA degree in accounting, finance or related discipline or CEP certification is preferred.
- 5 years or more of experience in equity administration or equivalent specific related field.
- Experience with company stock ownership and the full cycle of equity transactions.
- Project management, process improvement, and experience working with people at all levels across a large multinational organization
- Experience with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation and general knowledge of global taxation.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer