Talent Acquisitions Lead will be an excellent role for you if you have a passion for learning technology and providing opportunities for developers to showcase their knowledge. You will directly impact the growth of the company and have the opportunity to build a team.
As a content company, we rely on the Authors who create interactive technical courses for the developer community. Your role as a Talent Acquisitions Lead (Authors) is critical in finding and recruiting Authors and collaborating with them to develop an initial idea into a full course.
You will build relationships with technical domain experts from all around the world –confident communication and the ability to quickly learn about different areas of tech is critical. You will also need to be well-organized to manage several Authors at one time and lead a team of sourcers.
Note: Role is known internally as Lead of Author Acquisition
In this role, you will be responsible for the following areas:
New Author Acquisition:
- Identify web developers, software engineers, cloud architects, and DevOps engineers with domain expertise in programming languages, frameworks, and engineering topics aligned with our course content strategy
- Implement and execute a scalable sales process for finding, qualifying, and onboarding potential authors to fill our author acquisition pipeline
- Provide guidance to aspiring authors on the Educative platform; explain the business model and course pricing structure; overcome objections; and work with the Educative content and engineering teams to identify and remove technical obstacles to new content
- Manage new and existing author relationships throughout the sales phase up until the content creation phase
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of sources responsible for inbound and outbound prospective authors
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual sourcers to ensure key performance metrics are met
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Experience building relationships with developer communities
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Proven track record of prioritizing high impact activities and keeping complicated projects moving forward, working with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter that isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- Passion for analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics
- Passion for computer science and education