SUMMARY: Owlet Baby Care is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager - CRO who will be responsible for improving conversion rates across all marketing channels. This role is highly visible and can have a huge impact on the Owlet business. You will be partnering closely with Product Marketing, Creative, and Web Developers to build and execute testing strategy. We are looking for someone with strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an appetite for testing. Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of testing best practices and methodologies including A/B, multivariate, and geo-targeting. This role will report to the Director of eCommerce.
- Analyze data and assess opportunities to improve customer experience and conversions across desktop and mobile. This includes, but is not limited to site navigation, design and messaging, upsell strategy, and checkout flow.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing, Brand, and International Marketing teams to develop global testing strategy. Build quarterly/yearly roadmaps and prioritize experiments accordingly.
- Develop experiment plans to include objective, hypothesis, methodology, and expected impact.
- Work with Creative to build content and assets. Utilize project management tools to track milestones and updates.
- Must be comfortable with building mockups and experiments in testing platforms (e.g Google Optimize, VWO). Work with web developers to implement more complex code changes.
- Analyze experiment results and share actionable insights through weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Build an experiment repository and document all experiments and learnings.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-6 years in digital marketing and hands-on experience with A/B testing.
- Deep understanding of testing best practices and key metrics (CVR, ARPU, stat sig, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Data driven and analytical
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Problem-solving skills and eagerness to learn - identify solutions rather than problems
- Experience with testing platforms (Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO) and Google Analytics
- Bonus: experience with D2C, Shopify, SQL, Tableau
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Flex Time
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package (Medical/LTD/STD/Life), Employer HSA Contribution
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.