LOCATION: Lehi, UT
START DATE: Immediate, 6 month minimum
Partner with Owlet product teams to prepare and manage customer beta tests for various experiences. This could include products already in market, new products, product iterations and app enhancements.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with product team to understand test goals and ensure test is engineered to achieve results
- Recruit and qualify beta test participants as needed for each test, ensuring participants meet needs of test
- Facilitate beta test logistics to get participants up and running and mange full test life cycle
- Develop, distribute and collect feedback using beta surveys to participating testers with the product team
- Answer participant questions and identify opportunities to improve the product education based on frequent asked questions, working to develop content for customers and Owlet customer service
- Partner with product team to handle customer escalations
- Communicate with product team on feedback from surveys and identify potential opportunities to improve the product
- Ship products to beta test participants and manage returns
- Maintain reports of participant feedback to communicate to product team
- Maintain customer privacy and integrity of every test
Most work can be done remotely, however you must be able to travel to the office in Lehi, UT to facilitate shipping devices as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Collaborative and driven to deliver results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bias for action and problem solving acumen
- Attention to detail
- Experience with survey development and facilitation highly desirable
- Experience with beta test management and results processing highly desirable
- Centercode experience highly desirable
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.