EXTERNAL POSITION TITLE: Director, Analytics
BUSINESS UNIT: Marketing
SUMMARY: Owlet Baby Care is seeking a Director of Analytics to grow our analytics functions from the ground up. You will create and implement Analytics frameworks, provide insights & recommendations, and drive improvement in customer experience, processes and decision making. These responsibilities are inclusive, but not limited to the following: building data infrastructure, overseeing data hygiene, developing LTV models, market mix modeling, and multi-touch attribution. While you will be reporting to the VP of Growth, you will be working closely with our marketing departments such as brand, retail, product marketing, and growth.
We’re looking for a candidate with proven experience within an in-house marketing team.
- Own the Analytics vision, strategy and execution, ensuring scalability & flexibility of frameworks and reporting
- Create a roadmap for Owlet’s data infrastructure
- Identify data & technology gaps and oversee operationalization in partnership with ad tech and product partners
- Analyze, report and forecast on business insights in growth marketing to identify key learnings and opportunity areas, as well as set marketing benchmarks.
- Spearhead experiment design and provide advanced analytical support
- Monitor website traffic, conversion metrics, and revenue on an ongoing basis. Be the subject matter expert on identifying overall trends and diagnosing data anomalies
- Manage the planning, resources, and tools to create a strong foundation for data-driven decision making and reporting within the marketing organization.
- Partner with User Acquisition, eComm, Retail Sales, Lifecycle and Ad Tech to identify growth areas across our various channels.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10 +years in Marketing, Sales and/or Product analytics
- 6+ years experience managing and analyzing data, inclusive but not limited to SQL and at least one necessary analytics tool (SAS, R, and/or Python), Web Analytics platforms and data visualization software
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, deep learning and optimization algorithms
- Demonstrable professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data sets and driving actionable recommendations
- Experience in data analysis to support paid marketing, lifecycle marketing, segmentation, client lifetime value
- Bonus: experience with the following platforms, but not limited to: Tableau, PowerBi, Google Analytics, Shopify Reporting, Netsuite, etc.
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Flex Time
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package (Medical/LTD/STD/Life), Employer HSA Contribution
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.