We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
We are looking for a high-performing Closing Coordinator. The successful candidate will ensure the company meets or exceeds stated performance metrics.
Role & Responsibility:
- Manage day to day processing of Escrow & Title transactions.
- Analyze and Refine established workflows, processes and transactional software configuration in pursuit of operational excellence.
- Participate in the creation of new workflows with an objective to further define and evolve the role of Closing Coordinator.
- Communicate with IT/Development staff as to items of improvement and/or refinement with current operational technologies.
- Participate in the continuing education of Closing team members and Market Managers.
- Process Closings in a multi-state closing environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to Lending & Real Estate processionals as well as end consumers.
- Serve as main POC for Market Managers; working to educate and train them on current processes and industry standards.
- Service as main POC for Buyer, Seller and Lending contacts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 Years in Title & Escrow Industry.
- Confirmed comfort working in a fast-paced, process driven, technological operational environment.
- Desire to change and improve the Title & Escrow industry.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that feels at home in a startup environment.
- Experience working in a task drive, paperless, process oriented operational environment.
- Experience working in a centralized production environment.