Business Development Representative at Showdigs
Seattle, WA, US
We had a vision to extend the use of technology to make the search and showing of properties easier and more enjoyable for renters. We saw a process that was getting bogged down by back-and-forth scheduling and property managers stretched too thin. We believe property shoppers should have quick and convenient access to their potential homes while they still feel the excitement and urgency that keeps them from settling. We love happy homes and happy tenants. We're making it happen by putting people first.
**What you’d bring
- You are service oriented, responsive and customer obsessed
- You believe in our solution and make sure our prospects understand the best way to implement it
- You are proactive and persistent, polite, friendly and have a short memory
- You love your clients and want them to be successful
- Automation is your friend
- Sales is your passion
- You create expectations based on what you can deliver, then try to exceed them
**What you’ll do
- Handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Managing pipeline in HubSpot.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date forecasts.
- Networking, Relationship Building, Cold Calling, Lead Follow-up through Emails, Product Demonstrations and Execution of Service Agreements
- 4+ years of successful sales experience, preferably B2B.
- Passion for sales and cold calling
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships.
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment.
- Proven record of success achieving and exceeding quotas.
- Ability to stay organized and harness CRM automation to achieve goals
**Nice to Haves
- Experience in property management
- Experience in SaaS sales
- Experience using Hubspot sales tools