SUMMARY: Owlet Baby Care is seeking a SEO Manager who will be responsible for developing search engine optimization strategies to grow organic traffic across US and international sites. You will analyze data, identify opportunities to improve site and landing page performance, create reporting, and provide content recommendations. This role is high visibility and can have a significant impact on the business. You will partner closely with Product Marketing, Brand, and Web Developers to build keyword strategy and content roadmap. We are looking for someone that is analytical and has proven experience with managing SEO from a technical and content perspective. This role will report to the Director of eCommerce.
- Perform regular site audits to identify opportunities to improve keyword ranking and landing page performance.
- Build weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to track organic traffic and performance for high priority keywords.
- Analyze site metrics and provide recommendations to improve KPIs and inform content strategy based on user search behavior.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing, Brand, and International Marketing teams to develop quarterly/yearly roadmaps and prioritize efforts accordingly.
- Must be familiar with technical implementation for SEO including metadata, alt tag, site speed, and backlink.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-6 years managing SEO.
- Deep understanding of technical components of SEO.
- Data driven and analytical.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Problem-solving skills and eagerness to learn - identify solutions rather than problems.
- Experience with SEO keyword management and web analytics tool (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Analytics)
- Bonus: experience with D2C, Shopify, SQL, Tableau
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Flex Time
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package (Medical/LTD/STD/Life), Employer HSA Contribution
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.