We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Receiving, sending and sorting daily mail
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Control building access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Delegate calls and documents for Closings in a multi-state closing environment
- Provide excellent customer service to Lending & Real Estate processionals as well as end consumers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar Customer Service opportunity
- Excellent customer service and professional attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Self-starter and motivated worker with the eagerness to learn new skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, organize workload and maintain accurate files. Good time management skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person and by telephone.
- It is preferred, but not required, to have general understanding of industry terms and language.
- Inherent comfort level working in a startup environment where refinements, re-dos, level headedness, optimization and future focused perspective are needed/required.
Perks and Benefits include:
Medical, Dental and Vision (Company sponsors 100% employee premium, 75% premium for dependents)
401K with company contribution
Equity in the company
Transportation Stipend/Stipend for Working Remotely
Generous Paid Time Off