Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product (Passbook). We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
As a B2B Escalations Specialist supporting Remitly's operations in the Philippines, your task will be to help manage the relationship with existing banking and business partners and act as a liaison between Remitly customers and banking partners to ensure efficient delivery of product and services. You must excel as a self-starter and work well with cross-functional teams. This position is based in Mandaluyong City, Philippines.
- Serves as the point of contact for Remitly Ops related to partner processing errors and collection efforts related to internal processing errors.
- Ensures the end to end resolution of escalated cases.
- Helps in collating common trends and risks related to specific partners to be provided as feedback to our internal partners including but not limited to: areas to improve processing time and customer experience.
- Helps analyze and provide solutions to ongoing partner errors by tracking and monitoring a partner scorecard
- Contributes ideas and strategies to reduce partner processing errors and when needed provide exceptional customer service to quickly resolve customer concerns.
- Contacts customers and banking institutions to verify legitimate transactions.
- Handles escalated customer concerns related to disbursement issues, declined transactions and suspensions.
- Identifies high risk transactions within the business portfolio.
- Communication to customers that have had their account systemically compromised
- Manage partner downtimes and document entries
- Own and handle as appropriate stale transactions and complaints
- Preferably bachelor's business related degree from an accredited university or at least 2-year undergraduate with strong related experience
- At least 1-2 years working in the related field is required for this position
- Strong English communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills.
- Able to deliver top-tier results in a highly ambiguous environment.
- You must be a self-starter with an ability to juggle competing priorities and meet aggressive deliverable dates consistent with a rapidly growing organization.
- Has an inquisitive mind and proactivity to challenge the norms constructively
- Can work with minimum supervision, ready to take ownership and is a good decision maker
- Knowledge of the financial services or payments industry is a distinct advantage