At Boundless, we are breaking down the barriers of the immigration system — and are hiring a Recruiter who is passionate about building our Operations and Growth teams by finding, vetting, hiring, and onboarding creative, talented, and passionate candidates with a diversity of skills and backgrounds. You will thrive in this role if you are energized by finding exceptional candidates, matching them with career opportunities, and believe that candidate experience goes far beyond an offer letter and acceptance.
In this role, during your first month you will:
- Learn more about Boundless, our current processes, and get to know the team. We’re proud of the work we do and are driven by helping others. Even while remote during this time, building a sense of community with the team and learning how our operation works will be essential for this Recruiter to successfully take on current open requisitions.
- Learn our Greenhouse ATS and begin to use it to automate and optimize our recruiting and interviewing workflow
- Coordinate the flow and details of interviews and offers
- Take ownership of our top-of-funnel recruiting including Career Page applications, LinkedIn, third party recruiters, etc.
Within three months, you will:
- Take what you’ve learned and own improvements on how it can be better. We care about a consistent candidate experience and employer brand and want to partner with you as you develop this further for all positions at Boundless. You will have the opportunity to drive improvements across sourcing, screening, interviews, debriefs, closing, and onboarding.
- Scale in your recruiting knowledge, influence the employer brand, build your network, and fill requisitions
- Begin partnering with Boundless leadership and the rest of the Recruiting team to develop short and long term strategies for diversity sourcing, hiring and employer branding.
- Build out a portfolio of support for expanding your impact, including external recruiters, tech-enabled tools, various industry and diversity communities, etc.
Within a year, you will:
- Own and contribute to other initiatives adjacent to recruiting, including employer brand, new-hire onboarding, DEI programs, international markets, and apprenticeship programs.
- Grow professionally — and we’re here to help. We want Boundless to be where employees can do the best work of their career. As we continue to grow, the scope of this role will continue to change and we want to work together to shape your journey. Change at a fast-growing startup is inevitable, and we want you to be excited for what may come.
- Full life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with Greenhouse or another ATS
- Dedicated to building a diverse workforce
- Organized and able to manage many details, keeping things from slipping through the cracks
- Willing to do the detail work but able to leverage software to do it for you
- Passionate about culture and matching people to opportunity
- Passionate about organizing and developing people to help them reach their potential
- Ability to engage candidates and generate excitement about our mission and our work