Owlet - the leading voice of baby - is looking for its first brand engagement leader (officially titled Director of Social Media & Influencer Relations) to join the brand team. This person is THE key to unlock great engagement within our beloved community of parents. The role is responsible for driving the strategy, growth and execution for all social media and influencer touchpoints. At Owlet, we consider building our brand the foundation for future success and are highly prioritizing the engagement and build out of platforms where our consumer is. It is imperative that this person has significant experience running social media and full-spectrum influencer programs at a high growth company. This position reports to the VP of Brand and can be remote - or based in Chicago or Salt Lake City (*open for discussion).
- Develop, manage and execute social media strategy across all platforms; in order of importance: Instagram (in feed, stories, reels, live), TikTok, Clubhouse, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.
- Grow engagement, impressions and followers throughout all aspects of social media programming.
- Develop, oversee and execute an influencer marketing strategy that touches all levels of influencers (nano to macro) across Instagram and Tiktok - both paid and for product, both for one time and long term partnerships.
- Drive Earned Media Value (EMV) for all paid influencer relationships, monitor & engage with an extreme attention to detail.
- Work closely with our Creative Director and in-house creative team (both creative and social teams live within the brand department) to build high-quality content for all aspects of the strategy.
- Work with the VP of Comms on development of Owlet’s celebrity influencer program, executing where necessary.
- Identify new opportunities across social media and influencer marketing globally, always keeping a finger on the pulse of what is going on in the ever changing world of social media.
- Build, hire and manage a team of experts to execute vision.
- Evaluate and manage partnerships with external, on-brand companies.
- Champion work across the organization to ensure alignment across global company!
- Ultimately: drive major engagement within our well-respected communities and act as the voice of the customer internally here at Owlet.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in social media and influencer marketing
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- The ability to multitask in a big way across a variety of projects!
- Passionate, knowledgeable and forward thinking.
- Willing to get in the weeds where necessary as you are building the strategy and in charge of hiring out a team.
- You consider yourself a thought leader within your area of expertise.
- Always on top of social trends, new channels, new ways to engage with our audience.
- Flex-time (unlimited PTO)
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
- Remote work opportunities
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.