Senior Quality Engineer in Test (SDET) at Lookout
- Hands-on experience to automate various testing applications of Cloud,Desktop, and Mobile Experience in both functional and automation testing
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Test Automation working with open-source test automation tools such as Selenium or other in-house/open source automation tools.
- Experience developing & maintaining automated tests using the open-source, in-house test, or commercial automation tools (i.e. Selenium)
- Experience in writing/reviewing product specifications and developing test suites based on product requirements.
- Experience in evaluating products/solutions for effective test (process) management
- Experience in building test environments from the ground up including set-up of test engines/servers in a variety of environments.
- Knowledge of software development, configuration management, release processes
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Open Source development platforms (Java, Linux.)
- Thorough understanding of QC, QA Processes & STLC
- Good knowledge in Networking and server-side testing.
- Good knowledge of DNS, DHCP, NFS, FTP, SSH, SSL, HTTPS, HTTP, and IIS( any webserver).
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle/SQL Server), Unix/Linux & scripting languages (Perl, Python) is an added advantage
- Experience testing API