Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
Do you want to be an integral part of growing the Enterprise
business at a high growth startup and you have experience in
selling to technical audiences?
Educative is looking for an Account Executive to make a big
difference. As a member of our growing team, you will work with
the Lead Enterprise Sales rep to drive new business sales and
grow existing accounts.
- Key objectives include full-cycle sales, growing trials within a
- company, moving trials to purchase, growing existing
- Prospect, outbound, and schedule calls with prospect to help
- grow revenue – outbound experience a must
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline, by assessing and
- qualifying many activities simultaneously
- Conduct demos and develop a solution that best meets the
- prospect’s needs
- Build trusted relationships with accounts by becoming a subject matter expert
- Be the voice of the Enterprise customer at the company as you work internally with engineering, content/coursework, sales, marketing
- Share customer feedback regularly with Engineering, Product, and Marketing team
- Manage customer tracker and generate reports
- 2-3 years of experience with B2B sales, preferably in SaaS environments
- Experience in selling to technical audiences, ideally for API or
- technical offerings
- Experience with outbound prospecting and scheduling calls
- Experience working at startups a plus
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and navigating through challenges
- Experience working with growing accounts and fostering relationships
- Experience with renewals and account growth
- Excellent written, verbal communications