Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
Do you want to be an integral part of growing the Enterprise
business at a high growth startup?
Are you passionate about ensuring customer success throughout
Then the Customer Success Manager role could be right for you.
- Build trusted relationships with accounts by becoming a subject matter expert of customers business needs
- Be the voice of the Enterprise customer across the company – engineering, content/coursework, sales, marketing
- Key objectives include: growing trials within a company, moving trials to purchase, work with AEs to expand business/seats at paying customers
- Uncover additional needs before renewals to grow existing accounts
- Develop processes of what customer success looks like at Educative
- Share customer feedback regularly with Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams
- Lead projects to implement/improve processes across sales and marketing
- Manage customer tracker and generate reports
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in SaaS environments
- Experience working at startups is a plus
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and navigating through challenges
- Experience working with growing accounts and fostering relationships
- Experience with renewals and account growth
- Experience with HubSpot
- Excellent written, verbal communications