Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
Educative is looking for a marketing manager to join our fast-growing team of digital marketers. As a member of the Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for helping recruit contributors to create courses (Authors), short form answers (Edpresso shot creators), and podcast content (Educative Sessions). These are important stakeholders for Educative’s growth, and having a seasoned marketer to drive these relationships is paramount.
This is an exciting role for candidates with 3+ years of experience who thrive on creating relationships and building audience pipelines.
What you will do:
- Be an expert in Educative learning platform and competitor platforms and value props
- Understand the author and contributor's journey issues and create paths for them to engage and succeed
- Have a broad understanding of the current and emerging technologies that relate to “developer” education
- Deliver overall marketing plans to drive acquisition for the various Contributor audiences
- Create content and messaging that positions Educative across the various contributor audiences that will excite them to participate to create coursework and content
- Establish and maintain nurture campaigns and communities for the various audiences
- Achieve targets for driving qualified, optimized leads for Authors, Edpresso shot contributors, and Educative Sessions guests
Who you are:
- An organized self-starter that can take charge, work across departments. and juggle multiple initiatives and projects
- Someone who has an eye for analyzing data, measuring results, and uncovering trends
- A fantastic storyteller with an ability to influence people and connect them to our vision
- A team member with a positive attitude that can handle a fast-paced environment with time-based deadlines
- Someone with a track record of creating trust and followership online
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- 1+ years in leading & managing projects in a matrix organization
- Conversational understanding of programming / coding / software development
- Experience engaging with online communities (bonus in tech communities)
- Results-oriented self-starter who can ramp quickly and work in a fast-paced environment with little direction
- Great attention to detail with a proven work ethic
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration and persuasion skills.