Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We are trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- Product requirements and delivery: define core use cases and prioritize features and functionalities using insights from competitive research and customer requirements. Work with engineering on a day to day basis to prioritize and execute on product features and delivery.
- Security advocacy: security cannot be bolt-on, it needs to be an intrinsic part of infrastructure design and operation. As a security product manager, practice and promote industry best practices.
- Product strategy and planning: drive product planning and own the product roadmap. Identify and gather requirements, define and spec features, and work cross-functionally to bring them to market.
- Customer development: drive customer adoption by engaging with customers to deeply understand their use cases and deployment scenarios.
- Customer success: customer focus and obsessing with user experience to ensure our existing customers are delighted and overwhelmingly successful in achieving their security objectives.
- Partner internally: the enterprise product line is very cross functional at Lookout. Accordingly, you will partner internally with different product teams to ensure that there is alignment with the company’s overall strategic directions.to your goals and roadmap.
- Experienced in shipping high quality cloud security products with great UX.
- Cloud security and/or network security background. Secure Web Gateway (SWG), SDWAN, Zero Trust Security (ZTNA) etc.
- Knowledge of Apps or Clients as steering or traffic redirection methods
- Knowledge of different OS platforms such as iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, and ChromeOS etc.
- Knowledge of public cloud architectures
- Gathered, analyzed and communicated competitive and market intelligence.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills:
- Able to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences.
- Innate ability to drive consensus and forward motion.
- Managed product requirements and translate them into compelling products and capabilities.
- Directed future product efforts and business direction.
- Comfortable working with designers on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research.
- Mentored junior Product Managers
- 7-10 years product management experience or equivalent technical experience.
- BS/BA or equivalent in CS or related technical field. MBA preferred.