Sales Engineer - Nordic at Lookout
Enterprise Sales Engineer - Sweden
Who Are We Looking For?
What Will You Do?
- You will work with Sales and Marketing to support demand generation activities, help to qualify opportunities and nurture customers through the technical sales cycle.
- You will deliver upon the revenue plan associated with your named accounts.
- You will create deep ongoing relationships at multiple levels within customer organizations. You will represent customer interests internally, most importantly balancing Lookout’s interests with that of the customer
- You will help enable Lookout partners to prepare them for success
- You will maintain an awareness of the competition and position the capabilities of Lookout Security products with the customer to define RFP requirements
- You will aid in the response to RFIs and RFPs in a timely and professional manner
- You will assist technically with Proof of Technology and Proof of Concepts in customer environments
- You will communicate customer requirements into the company and keep customers updated with new product and solution developments.
- You will provide input to senior sales management on go-to-market strategy
- You will work closely with post-sales functions (Support, Customer Success) to ensure successful customer outcomes
- You will build the Lookout Security brand by representing and / or presenting at seminars and conferences and assisting with PR activities.
- A solid system/sales engineer with excellent relevant experience, strong ties with customers and a positive reputation for delivery.
- 5+ years of direct sales engineering experience.
- Experience in the cloud security market including hands on knowledge of CASB or other SASE solutions
- Experience of mobile management and security solutions (EMM / MDM / MTD).
- Up to date understanding of the security threat landscape - key actors, threats and techniques.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages.
- The ability to help the company become a thought leader in the endpoint to cloud space
- The ability to sit on technical panels and deliver strong technical presentations to prospective customers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective solutions, optimize efforts and communicate results
- The ability to plan and execute on technical sales strategies and communicate effectively on results.
- Ability to take ownership, self-manage and prioritise accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others.
- Flawless organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent fluency in English - written and spoken.
- Native fluency in Swedish
- Expected travel within the region of 40-60%