Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
We are seeking a creative, analytical, and collaborative product marketing manager to join our growing team who will be responsible for researching market trends and will work with Lookout’s technical & analytics teams to create highly impactful marketing content that will drive awareness, adoption and engagement for Lookout’s consumer products.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams including: Analytics, Product & Security to collect qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your messaging, positioning and content.
- Conduct competitive analysis and analyze security market trends to become a go-to expert for developing product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Develop Marketing Content:
- Create messaging that explains & simplifies the technical complexities of the product in a way a consumer audience can easily understand.
- Work with Lookout’s marketing & design teams to take key data insights and build out rich content that can be used across a number of digital channels, including content for the website, mobile application, customer lifecycle email communication, social media, and PR/media, that effectively communicates how Lookout’s solutions address security challenges impacting consumers.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of product marketing experience working in technology.
- Strong background in content creation: you have experience with copywriting, drafting blog posts, and marketing emails.
- Technical Aptitude: you are comfortable diving in and immersing yourself in technical details in order to gain a thorough understanding of how products & services work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Data-oriented & Analytical. You like working with data and insights and have strong experience in market analysis.
- Organization: you keep organized plans, track deadlines & report on progress.
- Creative thinking: you thrive in coming up with creative ways to position products and implement marketing campaigns.
- Collaboration: Comfortable collaborating with cross functional teams including Product, Marketing, Data, Engineering, and Design.
- Passionate about products and how customers use them.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working in security and with mobile carriers is a plus.