We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
This person will be responsible for a variety of tasks supporting daily HR Operations. They will be the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruitment cycle and facilitate coordinating onboardings. This person will also be a contact for employees to assist with employment questions, benefits, leaves of absence, and help navigate employee relations. We will look to this person to consistently uphold our company values and foster a positive and inclusive working environment.
- Identify, source and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience through every stage of the interview process.
- Work directly with managers to create engaging job descriptions and ensure we have assigned competencies and appropriate interview loops.
- Drive new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and managers; dealing with complex and/or sensitive matters.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other HR duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting and background negotiating offers and closing candidates successfully.
- Ability to demonstrate our company values in an on-going and consistent way.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations and understanding of HR practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, continually evolving environment with time management skills and a strong sense of urgency.
- 3+ years of HR experience.
- BA/BS degree. SHRM-CP as plus.
Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Company sponsors 100% employee premium, 75% premium for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Equity in the company
- Transportation Stipend
- Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off