Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
This is an exciting role for candidates with 3+ years of experience.
Be an expert in Educative learning platform and competitor platforms / value props
Deliver overall marketing plans to drive new users and revenue
Create content and messaging that positions Educative vs our competitors
Establish and maintain nurture campaigns and communities
Build and drive product and content requirements that will help Educative delight our B2C audiences
Who are you?
- An organized self-starter that can take charge, work across departments. and juggle multiple initiatives and projects
- Someone who has an eye for analyzing data, measuring results, and uncovering trends
- A fantastic storyteller with an ability to influence people and connect them to our vision
- A team member with a positive attitude that can handle a fast-paced environment with time-based deadlines
- Someone with a track record of creating trust and following online
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- 1+ years in leading & managing projects in a matrix organization
- Conversational understanding of programming / coding / software development
- Results-oriented self-starter who can ramp quickly and work in a fast-paced environment with little direction
- Great attention to detail with a proven work ethic
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration and persuasion skills