Ripl (www.Ripl.com) is passionate about helping small businesses grow by empowering them to quickly create beautiful, branded content social media marketing campaigns and easily turn these into paid ads.
Are you a Lead, Marketing Manager or Senior Manager ready to step into the next level of leadership? Ripl’s marketing leader (we’re flexible on title) will have a wide gamut of activity - from providing thought leadership in social media marketing to help our customers be successful in their businesses - to managing Ripl’s own Social, CRM, and Content Marketing and User Acquisition efforts. Strategizing, executing and gathering feedback at every step of the customer journey, you’ll report directly to our CEO and work closely with our Product, Creative and Engineering teams to drive requirements that grow our reach and compel customer engagement and success.
This role might be for you if:
- You have a passion for social media marketing and are ready to come forward as a thought leader
- You have a track record of driving innovation
- You enjoy managing a small team while also rolling up your sleeves
- You are flexible, resourceful, collaborative, and breathe positivity
- You can develop big-picture strategy and execution plans and quickly pivot to achieve the smaller, day-to-day wins
- You can empathize with the needs of small business owners and entrepreneurs, finding creative solutions to help them maximize their impact and reach
- You are a player-coach, who is excited about managing a small team of social, CRM, and content marketers but is also happy to roll-up their sleeves to get their hands dirty.
- Managing and scaling our organic and paid social media marketing efforts to increase brand awareness and build Ripl’s community
- Thought leadership to guide our customers to be strong marketers by providing inspiration and confidence in creating great content using Ripl’s tool
- Driving a cross-channel marketing strategy and campaign calendar
- Owning and developing strategic partnerships to drive new subscriptions
- Managing, scaling, and optimizing paid customer acquisition across Facebook, Google and other channels, including owning our attribution models and deploying a solid testing framework to continuously optimize for conversions
- Working closely with Product and Creative teams to execute on all go-to market plans
- Translate your success in marketing for Ripl to product requirements and examples that small business owners can use and learn from to grow their own business.
- Collaborating with other team members to produce, update and maintain dashboards to measure, visualize, and report KPIs
- Managing ASO, SEO, and website to grow audience and maximize conversions
- Developing and coaching the marketers on your team
You’ll be hitting it out of the park if you:
- Innovate around new marketing trends on social and use of Ripl’s products
- Increase engagement rates of Ripl subscribers through thoughtful lifecycle management and onboarding
- Know the ins and outs of Amplitude
Skills and Qualifications:
- Social media expertise and proven track record of hitting goals in brand engagement and audience growth on social platforms
- Solid experience managing user acquisition campaigns within budget and ROAS targets
- Strong quantitative foundation including data collection, segmentation and analysis, reflecting a clearly mapped life cycle journey around customers
- Customer-centric and insights-driven including having used understanding of behavioral science to optimize the customer journey and design your campaign strategies
- Robust knowledge of digital marketing, including paid, affiliate, SEO and ASO
- Experience in creative testing and iteration, understanding the balance between brand and performance while driving scale
- Great at visualizing data and can synthesize in automatable dashboards that can be used for recurring analysis and translated into actionable next steps
- A team leader who models accountability and a proactive, solution-oriented workstyle with good judgment
Ripl is a highly collaborative, nimble team that cares for one another and the impact we make in the lives of our small business customers and their communities. Representing over 75% of employers in the US, small businesses diversify business ownership and provide job flexibility, passionate pursuit and personal freedom. At Ripl, we help these microbusinesses, solopreneurs and side-hustlers quickly create stand-out brand messaging and ads to grow their customer base, so they can get back to everything else!
We believe in hiring for potential - giving team members the opportunity, and support, to reach that next step in a career. We value a flexible, transparent and inclusive work environment that allows each employee to think of themselves as entrepreneurs as they craft solutions and deliver against our goals. With encouragement to create and experiment, the freedom and flexibility to work in whatever environment is most productive – remote, in our office, or any possible combination of the two - we trust that as an equity owner of our small business, you will fully resonate with our customers, to help them reach their goals and dreams. This passion for small business is the core of who we are.
Ripl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. In support of the Seattle Fair Chance Employment Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ripl requires proof of vaccination and mask wearing for any employees wishing to make use of our office. We encourage employees to determine where and when they work best, including in office, remote or a combination of the two.
Work Location: One location