As an IT Helpdesk Technician, you will be an invaluable resource for our employees, helping them to make the most of our computer hardware, software, and networks to effectively to do their jobs. Boundless uses electric.ai as a managed service provider, and you will be the resource to use their tooling and resources to support our Philippines employees.
What you'll do
- Be the primary helpdesk resource to help our Philippines staff keep their computers running at peak efficiency by helping them to resolve hardware and software issues
- Identify and resolve users' problems with computer hardware and software
- Guide users in diagnosing and troubleshooting processes - this could happen physically or remotely
- Collaborate with engineering team members in the investigation, research, and resolution of escalated issues
- Be the remote backup helpdesk resource for our US staff for off-hours (Philippines business hours) issues
- Manage providing computers and equipment for new onboarding employees and reclaiming computers and equipment for offboarding employees
- Manage account access for onboarding and offboarding employees
- Manage Philippines office networking equipment and internet services (Cebu and Manila)
- Assist in the procurement and acquisition of IT services and products
- Coordinate with vendors for the repair or replacement of defective equipment and devices
- Help keep an updated inventory of the IT assets of the Philippines office and remote locations
- Responsible for ensuring network and device security
- Contribute to the improvement of the IT infrastructure
- On-call off-hours duties as needed for emergencies
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with computer equipment and peripherals
- Strong familiarity with both Windows and Apple computers and operating systems
- Strong familiarity with MS Office and Google Suite business software
- Strong familiarity with business cloud software and account management
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with enterprise networking and internet connectivity hardware
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience in IT Support Management tools (like electric.ai) preferred
- Minimum two years experience as a helpdesk technician, IT Support, Technical Support
- Graduate of Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for our customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off points.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.