Lookout is a leading cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital
future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and
play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected
without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest
enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft,
Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston,
London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto , India, and Washington, D.C
Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps! As part of Lookout's engineering
team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or
more core areas of intellectual property and fundamental building blocks that form Lookouts
category-defining security products.
In order to tackle these problems, you must be open-minded to explore new areas as well as
evolve key existing systems, such as high scale cloud systems, End Point Platforms
(Windows/Linux/iOS/Android) development, detection engines, analysis systems, cloud backend
micro-services, front-end/UI, Data Engineering and CI/CD. If you enjoy building cutting edge
products leveraging the latest technologies, tools and development methodologies, and want to
make an immediate impact through your work, come check us out.
Senior Software Engineer - QA
● Delivering outstanding Quality SW to Customers
● Write Automation test plans/test cases for New Features and enhancement of Lookout’s
category defining CASB and SASE products
● Responsible for quality of a few of the platform capabilities like Policy Engine, Data Leak
Prevention (DLP) System, SaaS/IaaS cloud connector and many more.
● Participate in a complete Product life cycle starting with understanding various functional
requirements, defining/writing Test cases/specification, CI/CD, release and support.
● Work with the Customer Support team in troubleshooting and reproducing customer issues
in-house and help developers to fix in a timely manner
● Work with Program managers, Product Managers, Developers and other stakeholders in
delivering high quality products.
● 5+ years of experience with an engineering degree in Computer Science or related degree
● Good in Manual and Automation testing procedures & Concepts. Able to think of multiple
scenarios for a functionality. Should have “break the code” attitude.
● Good in Test Case writing, Test Planning, Estimation (Manual & Automation)
● Extensive Experience on Shell Scripting/ Python, SOAP/REST AND/OR Java programing,
Selenium Web driver using Java
● Hands-on experience in Docker, Linux, Windows, XML, PostgreSQL / Splunk with ability to
● Sound fundamentals in Operating Systems and Data Networking
● Strong understanding of network security (Proxy, NAT, Firewall, IPSec/SSL VPN, TLS,
● Excellent debugging, problem solving skills
● Should have used REST services automation tools (like REST Assured)
● Should be able to adopt new technologies / programming languages easily.
● Should be ready to work in both manual & automation
● Deft at juggling many competing priorities and prioritizing for best results
Nice to have:
● Experience with Regular Expressions (Regex) based data processing
● Experience using Open source automation tools and IDE (Selenium WebDriver / TestNG)
and developed automation framework
● Experience with processing data in XML, JSON and YAML formats
● Experience with microservices and cloud platforms (Docker, AWS, GCP)
● Experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins
● Exposure to Data center technologies is an added advantage.
● Experience of developing Load simulators and testing tools ( Gatling, jMeter)
● A demonstrated ability to communicate well both orally & written with all stakeholders and work with virtual teams.