Skilljar, the leading platform for customer education, is seeking an additional Sales Operations Manager to join our fast-growing team. The mission of Revenue Operations at Skilljar is to guide company strategy by using data, processes and tools to drive repeatable, scalable and predictable processes. This individual will own improving our internal systems, lead change in procedures, and provide operational insights and analytics. Our current systems and processes are established but have plenty of room for refinement. The ideal candidate is someone that thinks strategically and with scalability in mind and avoids unnecessary technical debt within our CRM.
Are you a motivated, Sales Operations or Revenue Operations specialist who has experience working strategically with go-to-market partners across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success? This is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating Series B startup that has hundreds of happy, recurring Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Technology: Impact the revenue operations technology strategy and infrastructure while following industry-standard methodologies. Own the research and deployment of new software as well as integrations & maintenance to our existing Tech stack.
- Salesforce.com Administration: Assist in day-day operations and hands-on configuration of features including users, roles/profiles, custom objects, page layouts, custom fields, formulas, validations, process builder, flows & Lightning pages. Identify and implement potential improvements to the system where appropriate.
- RevOps Helpdesk: Help field inbound Revenue Operations helpdesk tickets from internal users (Sales, Customer Success and Marketing team members).
- Analytics: Design reports and impactful dashboards within Salesforce.com that provide insights to all levels of partners from managers to executives, collaborating with finance and other teams for more enlightened reporting when needed.
- Documentation: Design and maintain detailed documentation of internal tools and standard operating procedures.
- Database Hygiene: Supervise, cleanse and maintain data quality within our prospect database, ensuring accurate data flow between all interconnected systems. Develop data taxonomies, contact auditing and de-duplication, data migrations, and overall database hygiene.
- Project management: Lead various interdepartmental projects and ensure they are delivered effectively and on time.
- Proven participation in evaluating, implementing and administering B2B sales technology according to current revenue and sales operations practices. Our current tech stack includes Salesforce, HubSpot, LeanData, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Demand Tools, Chili Piper, Intercom, Clearbit, and Chorus.
- Advanced expertise in Salesforce.com with at least one admin-level certification.
- Experience with Project Management philosophies including Agile and applying tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience leading or the rollout of a CPQ system within Salesforce highly desired.
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Successful track record of being a partner to marketing, sales, and finance leadership, with the ability to prioritize and balance driving key business objectives with requirements across multiple departments.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of forward-thinking, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.