Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Please provide a professional, published writing sample with your resume. You can upload it as your cover letter or along with your resume.
What we can offer you:
What you’ll get to do:
- Research, write and publish original articles, listicles, or other pieces of short-form content
- Update and improve the articles our users visit most frequently
- Write new content related to current events and high-interest topics
- Play an integral role in new content initiatives on new and existing domains
What you bring to us:
- Writing/publishing experience and strong English grammar skills
- Editorial experience preferred
- Great awareness of how to write for different audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Writing, Journalism, or related field
- Ability to work weekdays 10-15 hours per week