Invent Collaborative Machine Learning
Comet is doing for Machine Learning what GitHub did for software. We allow data science teams to automagically track their datasets, code changes, experimentation history and production models creating efficiency, transparency, and reproducibility. Ever wondered how Linus felt when he invented GIT? How about the brains behind JIRA? Machine Learning teams operate like software teams 15 years ago and we started Comet.ml to write the rules of ML workflows and teams.
You’re welcome here
Working in a fast dynamic startup is challenging and lots of fun. We are looking for people who want to make an impact with their roles and decisions. If you are excited about pushing code that will change the way data scientists work all over the world, this is the right place for you. Comet.ml is backed by major VCs and we’re looking to expand our team. This role can be based in our NYC SoHo office, Tel-Aviv (Israel) or remote.
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
The Comet Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for serving large enterprise accounts with advanced data science teams. The Enterprise CSM proactively works with a broad set of customer stakeholders to illustrate the value delivered through Comet's software and services. The Enterprise CSM also serves as the internal voice of the customer, advocating on their behalf when working with other Comet teams and partners.
This position will be a key player in expanding the Customer Success team's processes and delivery. This individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer software adoption, customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and retention.
- Actively serve global accounts, including some of the world's leading organizations in financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals, transportation, and technology.
- Gain an understanding of customers' use cases and machine learning goals to ensure Comet is strategically aligned to their desired business outcomes.
- Facilitate the onboarding and software adoption of hundreds of data scientists through structured training and ongoing support.
- Partner with Comet's Data Scientists and DevOps Engineers to project manage the successful and efficient deployment of Comet's software.
- Provide guidance to customer organizations on how to leverage Comet to implement data science best practices.
- Implement customer engagement strategies, including QBRs and Joint Success Plans.
- Leverage Customer Health analytics to identify customer upsell opportunities & churn risks.
- Collaborate with the Comet Sales team to expand customer relationships and facilitate renewals.
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow the library of customer testimonials, and provide a feedback loop of feature usage, requests, and value.
- Effectively escalate and communicate updates on ad-hoc customer issues.
- Inform customers of Comet's Product roadmap and provide continuous customer feedback and prioritization to Comet's Product team.
- Stay current on Comet's products, competitive landscape, and data science trends.
- Proactively contribute to the Customer Success team's methodologies.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Passion for providing outstanding customer experiences.
- Empathy in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; even better listening skills
- Excitement for learning the data science industry and comfort working with highly technical stakeholders
- Experience establishing credibility with senior decision-makers, especially those in engineering leadership
- Track record of thinking analytically to create solutions that deliver real business value
- Strong organizational skills when juggling multiple accounts and assignments.
- Intrinsic motivation to exceed goals and help others do the same
- B.S. or B.A. in business, economics, data science, computer science, or similar field preferred
- Demonstrated experience serving enterprise customers at a highly technical software company
- Basic knowledge of the Big Data space, cloud technology, and on-premise software
- Demonstrated experience with using data and analytics to drive decision making
- 3-6 years of prior account management, customer success, consulting, or equivalent customer-facing experience
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time