We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
Who you are
You are a high-impact strategist and customer marketer excited to lead a team of established CLM Coordinators towards various company objectives that drive value and engagement during each phase of the customer journey. This role will create programs that activate and accelerate revenue all while improving CSAT and the overall customer experience. The ideal candidate can get things done without perfect resources, is innovative, and is a great people manager. Experience in or with the immigration industry is a major plus!
The Manager of Customer Lifecycle will lead and mentor a team of coordinators focused on driving key metrics that correspond to each customer state. This role will also represent CLM initiatives with cross-functional partners including analytics, marketing, sales, support, and leadership.
- Understand and champion the objectives of the CLM organization; gain alignment from stakeholders to ensure KPIs and revenue/quality goals are met
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Product and other teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify what makes our customers successful throughout their journey
- Work with the team to develop integrated campaigns and strategies that increase product engagement, customer lifetime value, and retention
- Guide the team in planning well-structured tests, and ensure that past learning is leveraged to continuously optimize campaign performance.
- Effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Forecast results from various tactics and advocate for resource prioritization
- Articulate program strategy and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Solid understanding of marketing best practices - to include personalized email marketing, customer lifecycle marketing, and marketing analytics
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry.
- Oversee an email calendar and automated journeys for community and other teams
- Maintain overview of team KPIs such as customer state movement, attrition rates and set OKRs; monitor accordingly and help team prioritize programs to drive performance
- Collaborate with leadership to identify advanced customer segmentation and insights
- Manage, coach, and mentor talent to promote progressive professional development and learning
- 1-2 years experience managing a team
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, marketing analytics, or email marketing
- Experience implementing email marketing campaigns, lifecycle, CRM, engagement, and retention programs through email and SMS channels
- Experience creating well-crafted and high-converting email content.
- Deep understanding of list segmentation principles and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing tools, such as Send Grid, AutoPilot
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM & email best practices
- Excellent data analysis expertise (ability to spot trends, test, find room to optimize, etc)
- Problem solver with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills / attention to detail
- Superior communication skills