At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system. We’re a team of immigrants and specialists who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
In this role, during your first month you will:
- Learn more about Boundless, our current processes, and get to know the team. We’re proud of the work we do and are driven by helping others. By beginning to build a sense of community with the team and learning how our operation works will be essential for you to successfully take on current open requisitions.
- Learn our Greenhouse ATS and begin to use it to automate and optimize our recruiting and interviewing workflow.
- Coordinate the flow and details of interviews and offers
- Take ownership of our top-of-funnel recruiting including Career Page applications, LinkedIn, third party recruiters, etc.
Within three months, you will:
- Take what you’ve learned and own improvements on how it can be better. We care about a consistent candidate experience and employer brand and want to partner with you as you develop this further for all positions at Boundless. You will have the opportunity to drive improvements across sourcing, screening, interviews, debriefs, closing, and onboarding.
- Scale in your recruiting knowledge, influence the employer brand, build your network, and fill requisitions
- Begin partnering with Boundless leadership and the rest of the Recruiting team to develop short and long term strategies for diversity sourcing, hiring and employer branding.
- Build out a portfolio of support for expanding your impact, including external recruiters, tech-enabled tools, various industry and diversity communities, etc.
Within a year, you will:
- Own and contribute to other initiatives adjacent to recruiting, including employer brand, new-hire onboarding, DEI programs, international markets, and apprenticeship programs.
- Grow professionally — and we’re here to help. We want Boundless to be where employees can do the best work of their career. As we continue to grow, the scope of this role will continue to change and we want to work together to shape your journey.
- Change at a fast-growing startup is inevitable, and we want you to be excited for what may come.
- Working closely with hiring managers in our global operations department to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process
- Set hiring goals (e.g. quarterly and annually)
- Track recruitment KPIs, like time to hire, source of hire and time to fill
- Manage all communication with candidates from sourcing to onboarding
- Explore initiatives to source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks and through referrals
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls,video interviews and in-person meetings)
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to screen candidates
- Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive brand as an employer (i.e. on LinkedIn, social media, etc.)
- Organize hiring events and participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates
Who you are
As we scale rapidly from ~150 FTEs to 300+ over the next 12 months and triple our revenues through expanding our product portfolio, we are looking for a Business Recruiter. You are someone who is passionate about building Customer Success, Sales, Engineering, Product and Design teams. You are experienced in end-to-end recruiting efforts by finding, vetting, hiring, and onboarding creative, talented, and passionate candidates with a diversity of skills and backgrounds. You will thrive in this role if you are energized by finding exceptional candidates, matching them with career opportunities, and believe that candidate experience goes far beyond an offer letter and acceptance.
The Talent team at Boundless is an integral part of the People organization. We identify ourselves as partners to the business and advocates for our employees and thrive to bring in the best talent to make Boundless the best organization we can be.
Come and help us in hiring amazing talent to join Boundless Immigration!
- Strong sense of ownership for the roles you own
- Full lifecycle technical recruiting experience
- Experience with Greenhouse or another ATS
- Dedicated to building a diverse workforce
- Strong sourcing ability
- Organized and able to manage many details, keeping things from slipping through the cracks
- Willing to do the detail work but able to leverage software to do it for you
- Passionate about culture and matching people to opportunity
- Passionate about organizing and developing people to help them reach their potential
- Ability to engage technical candidates and generate excitement about our mission and our work
What We Offer:
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for our customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutory mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions up-to-date.
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work onsite, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off points.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….