Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a high-energy, creative, detail-oriented and passionate person to join the Sales organization at Lookout. You will be responsible for the technical aspects of managing and growing our enterprise business with organizations located in the West US region. Successful candidates will be results-oriented, self-directed and have a strategic orientation balanced with a strong ability to contribute directly to the businesses we build with our customers. You will be based in the West region and have experience supporting technical sales of software in the region. You have solid contacts within the technical community. You are an experienced engineer with a successful track record of solving difficult technical issues, architecting a solution to meet customer needs, and providing valuable feedback to senior management based on customer input. You know how to ensure that your customer's needs and wants are conveyed across the organization, while primarily safeguarding the interests of your own company.
What Will You Do?
- Deliver upon the revenue plan associated with your named accounts
- Create deep ongoing relationships at multiple levels of the organization, you will represent their interests well internally, most importantly balancing Lookout’s interests within that of the customer
- Manage investments to improve win probability
- Position the capabilities of Lookout Security products with the customer to help define RFP requirements
- Aid in the response to RFIs and RFPs in a timely and professional manner to win business
- Communicate customer requirements and competitive data, including feature needs, and value proposition to the product and marketing teams and senior management
- Provide input to senior management on go-to-market strategies
- Build the Lookout Security brand by presenting at seminars and conferences.
- A solid system/sales engineer with excellent relevant experience, strong ties with customers and an extremely positive reputation for delivery
- 10+ years of direct sales engineering experience with customers
- Experience in the cloud security market including hands on knowledge of CASB or other SASE solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages
- The ability to help the company become a thought leader in the endpoint to cloud security space
- The ability to sit on technical panels and deliver strong technical presentations to prospective customers
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective solutions, optimize efforts and communicate results
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others. Be able to say “no” when necessary, take charge of the account, manage all interactions with that account
- Flawless organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Valid Driver's License required