Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
What you’ll be doing
- Work across our internal teams to shape and define the product strategy, business goals and roadmap for growth initiatives
- Lead cross functional team to bring features from ideation to live operation - including writing specs, prioritizing feature milestones, and plan for development and adoption of the product
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta programs and A/B testing with early-stage growth initiatives
- Define and closely track key product metrics and evolve the strategy and roadmap
- Own backlog for release inclusion and prioritization based on business goals
- 5-7 years of product management experience, including 3+ years experience within product management growing mature high quality mobile products in the Security or related space.
- Demonstrated experience in defining product requirements and translating them into high growth opportunities
- Comfortable working with designers on wireframes and mockups, usability research and A/B
- Self-starter with can-do attitude and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles and get the job done, even if it means solving problems outside of your defined role
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills: ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences and distilling communications to executives
- Innate ability to drive consensus and forward motion
- Organized with the ability to thrive and get the right things done in an environment where there is no end of things to do
- BS/BA or equivalent. MBA a plus