The position of Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to CEO, President and Executive team of Owlet Baby Care. The ideal candidate will be excited to take ownership of the Executive role, have a confident presence while interfacing with executives and develop a true partnership with the Executive team.
- Supporting the CEO, President and the Executive team in administrative and strategic tasks.
- Engage effectively, professionally, and discreetly.
- Assist in management of schedules and travel arrangements.
- Schedule calendar appointments.
- Preparing/editing executive presentations.
- Reconciliation of credit card transactions, reimbursements, and expense reports.
- Handle confidential information.
- Determine level of priority.
- Special projects and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Demonstrate continual poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- 5+ years of experience in similar role.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Flex time scheduling
- Holiday pay
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
- Stock options
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.