Are you a visual storyteller who knows how to create compelling and discoverable video and audio content? Are you adept at nimble production and quick-turn video content creation? Are you excited about working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment?
Boundless Immigration is looking for a video content creator who can pitch videos, write them, shoot, edit, and animate on quick timelines to support our YouTube, TikTok, Instagram content needs as well as paid digital ads.
The ideal candidate is a team player, comfortable with all facets of production, and great at juggling multiple projects at once. You are fluent in Adobe CC, specifically Premiere and After Effects. You can hold your own with videography and basic lighting set-ups. You see a shift in priorities as an opportunity, not a challenge, and are able to proactively manage multiple projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate s a collaborator, who can bring innovative ideas and visual solutions to every project and is comfortable creating visual content that is optimized for marketing performance. Portfolio required for application, expect to tell us what you did on any part of your reel.
In this role, in your first month you’ll:
- Learn about the various immigration products we offer, develop a deep understanding of what our customers are experiencing and the challenges they face, and video content solutions that can make their brand experience better.
- Familiarize yourself with existing brand assets and style guides as well as our existing video channels
- Pitch strategic video ideas - with an understanding of our customers and the challenges they face.
- Edit/Shoot 3-4 videos per week (with versions) for our YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram accounts.
- Create a weekly report for the top-performing content on YouTube
Within three months you’ll:
- Shoot/ edit / animate 3-4 videos per week, as well as 4-6, paid video ads (as needed)
- Take a deep dive into the immigration space in YouTube and identify opportunities for additional video content
- Own our YouTube calendar and production schedule on Airtable in partnership with Dir. of Organic Acquisition and Executive Editor.
- Collaborate weekly with the editorial content team, SEO experts, and social coordinator to come up with new ideas for the video and audio-based content that appeals to audiences across two immigration brands.
- Manage production and production logistics for shoots -- coming up with ideas, scripts, filming, and post-production
- Prep On-air talent - setting them up for in-person (when that’s possible) and virtual recordings with guidance on lighting and audio best practices
Within a year you’ll also:
- Help to grow our YouTube audience by creating a hashtag and description strategy, as well as maintaining a regular publishing cadence on two branded YouTube Channels.
- Monitor performance weekly and monthly so we can track how many people discover, watch, share, and subscribe to our channels
- Build our TikTok audience with discoverable and engaging video content (in partnership with our social media coordinator)
- Create thought leadership videos with our senior-level leadership
- Help build a library of testimonial content for our paid social channels and website