Imagine if your programming skills could help infants sleep safe and sound. That is possible at Owlet, where great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re looking for engineers to help us bring exciting new mobile products to the iOS platform.
- Design and build customer-facing apps for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with product team to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Write great unit tests
- Work on bug fixing and improving app performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technology
- B.S. degree in a computer oriented field and 5+ years of work experience
- Preferred: Experience developing apps for iOT devices, especially Bluetooth devices.
- Apps you have developed that you are proud to share in the App Store
- Passion for Swift
- Experience with collaborative source control, preferably GIT
- Highly collaborative problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Ability to rapidly iterate from prototype to shipping product
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Development, Continuous Build and Integration methodologies
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Preferred: experience working within a larger product team
- Preferred: experience working in a modular app
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Flexible schedules
- Paid holidays
- Product discounts
- 401(k) program
- Eligible for company-sponsored benefits package 1st day of the month, following your hire date
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Please provide a PDF version of your resume.