Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We’re trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Who We Are Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a results-driven Channel & Regional marketing manager to create and execute strategic marketing plans in support of the Americas’ pipeline and revenue objectives. We need someone who has a command of routes to market to develop and influence the pipeline, understands enterprise regional and channel marketing and is up for any challenge.
This a key role in the Americas’ marketing organization that requires an individual with strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in channel and regional marketing, account-based marketing techniques, and be conversant in modern demand generation techniques. You will work closely with the product marketing, corporate marketing and the field and channel sales teams to build, execute and measure marketing plans. The ideal candidate is passionate about the product, has a strong understanding of the customer buying cycle, and views marketing as a way to facilitate conversations with customers to solve issues that are important to them.
- Build, execute and measure Americas channel and regional marketing plans to deliver on lead, pipeline and opportunity goals engaging all routes to market, in alignment with sales and channel objectives
- Integrate channel and regional marketing activity to increase conversion of pipeline and develop new logo opportunities
- Develop, manage and measure joint marketing plans with Americas’ channel and technology partners
- Meticulously track results of marketing activities, ensuring appropriate lead flow and channel or sales follow-ups occur in a timely basis
- Educate channel partners on the Lookout go to market plans, campaigns and ROI goals, in alignment with corporate and sales objectives, to influence marketing plans and sales alignment
- Collaborate with international channel marketing to ensure consistent go to market planning globally
- Develop and manage dashboards and marketing plans to demonstrate visible and measurable value and alignment to the business
- Present results and plans in regular business, pipeline and forecast review meetings with sales and marketing leadership
- Create and maintain a regular communication cadence with partners, sales, including weekly updates, campaign overviews, sales briefs, attending sales meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Manage overall budget allocations and spend utilization to 100%
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 - 8 year’s experience in channel and enterprise marketing
- Proven track record in creating, managing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns from beginning to end
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Experience with B2B marketing SaaS, enterprise security, mobile security products a plus
- Deep understanding of customer buying cycles and preferred engagement points and vehicles
- Experience working with the enterprise channel ecosystem – value-add resellers, value-add distributors, system integrators
- Conversant in Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator