Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Within this role you will own sourcing and recruitment, and ensure that lead generation requirements and hiring goals are achieved. If you are a self-starter and capable of driving changes to improve the overall customer experience, we want to talk to you! The successful candidate will have experience in recruiting and should have strong insight on the Nicaragua talent market specifically around recruitment for high volume customer service and operationsroles.
- Implement sourcing activities based on strategy and talent market insight including marketing of Employer Brand (e.g., career and university fairs, academy partnership), candidate generation (e.g., subscription and usage of jobportals), and vendor relationship management (with staffing agency).
- Develop and implement creative approaches in leveraging social media for employer/employment branding and sourcing
- Develop initiatives around employee and candidate referral programs and roll these out to the teams
- Assists in tracking of sourcing programs; provides accurate reports on them
- Update and generate leads on a daily basis using the team's online resources such as Facebook posting, LinkedIn, Jobstreet and other commonly used portals.
- Create ads for vacancy marketing internally such as ERP, open house, recruiting events, etc. for approval of TA Manager
- Ensures that these collaterals speak of the key talent acquisition messages and call to action for the audience
- Take candidates through the entire recruitment process, serving as their point of contact including in person onsite interviews.
- Assist/facilitate calibration with staffing agencies and other external channels on profiling for vacancies
- Conduct phone screening for leads in accordance with policies and procedures
- Update trackers based on channel yield/productivity
- Post ads for online channels for approval of TA Manager
- Proactively build, and produce reports on active and passive pipeline
- Actively participate in intake meetings between hiring managers, business partners, and TA team
- Reach out to passive candidates and generate interest
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on sourcing activities and initiatives Recruitment
- Coordinates with Sourcing Team to transition all pre-screened candidates and invite them onsite for screening process
- Performs data entry in Remitly maintained recruiting systems accurately and in a timely manner
- Facilitate pre-screening processes which include but may not be limited to:○ KAS assessments○ Practical assessments○ Use case/scenario based assessments
- Facilitate level 1 or initial interviews according to Remitly policies
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and facilitate meetings/calibration in order to fully and better understand recruitment needs, profiles needed and hiring process.
- Facilitate, liaise with, and schedule interview loops among hiring stakeholders
- Facilitate debrief meetings, provide summaries if needed, and document hiring decisions
- Prepare offer packets in coordination with HRBP, Hiring Manager and other stakeholders as required
- Facilitate offer process
- Facilitate feedback for unsuccessful candidates in a manner aligned with Remitly candidate experience targets; identify realignment or future employment opportunities
- Keep warm pipeline and implements "keep warm" initiatives to sustain candidate interest
- Conduct the recruitment process in a manner supporting candidate experience targets
- Prepares, maintains and generates reports needed by stakeholders, for review of TA Manager on a regular basis
- Provide adhoc reports on recruitment activities and initiatives
- 1+ years experience in recruitment with particular focus on sourcing; experience in company HR branding events also beneficial
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Strong knowledge of sourcing industry, including best practices, tools, marketing techniques, and familiarity with online sources
- Strong ability to multi-task and excellent time management in juggling simultaneous priorities (e.g., leads generation, and processing initial screening activities, data entry, facilitation of exams, level one interviews, etc)
- Positive attitude and ability to remain flexible in a non-static environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Internet savvy, and well-positioned in terms of social media use and other sourcing methods.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer