SUMMARY: Owlet is seeking an International Media Manager. This role includes overseeing international media efforts including paid search, paid social, shopping, display, and Amazon advertising in international markets. This includes building strategies and tactically executing plans. This role can have a huge impact on the Owlet business, as it also includes managing programs in new markets including Europe and Nordics. Responsibilities include: driving and implementing paid media strategies while working closely with our marketing departments such as brand, retail, product marketing, and growth. The candidate will report to the Director of Growth.
We’re looking for a candidate with proven experience on the agency side or within an in-house marketing team.
- Create and own the international media strategy across Canada, Australia, UK, Europe, Nordics and future markets.
- Focused on driving and optimizing for revenue and expanding new user acquisition.
- Manage and maintain ongoing media plans, testing, and reporting for international markets
- Direct experience in auditing and tactically executing paid media
- Analyze and report on key paid media metrics across multiple channels
- Partner with lifecycle, ecommerce, brand, pmm, and growth to identify opportunities to drive revenue and user acquisition
- Collaborate with the Brand, Design, PMM and web dev teams to implement revenue driven experiments across international sites
- Drive test plans and applying data driven techniques to optimize revenue through testing
- Provides new point of views on the fast-moving media landscape
- Lead media planning, road mapping, and execution of tasks
- Creating a center of excellence for media management, monitoring industry trends while driving actionable recommendations
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on media management across paid search, display and paid social channels
- Strong project management, team management, and communication skills
- Ability to both analyze digital trends and drive consumer feedback as well as execute against it and take actionable steps
- Strong understanding of online sales and marketing channels
- Demonstrated clear, direct communication style, with the ability to lead and educate Senior Management on current and future digital trends
- Bonus: Experience with marketing ad tech integrations
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Flex Time
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package (Medical/LTD/STD/Life), Employer HSA Contribution
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.